The UAE Pro League Committee has been responsible for taking the UAE football league and putting it on the international broadcast map. From introducing innovative technologies within its productions and boosting broadcast to creating a better stadium experience and successfully exploring new monetisation models, the UAE Pro League Committee has done the country proud.
- How are rights models being evaluated in parallel with the rise in multiple distribution platforms?
- The pros and cons of leagues going Direct to Consumer (D2C)
- How can broadcasters retain their position as must-have partners?
- Can broadcasters meet the sophistication of fan engagement features OTT is delivering, and does it matter?
- Exploring piracy and its many facets
Moderator: Carl Von Doussa, Managing Director, Venture Sports Media
- Danny Bates, CCO and co-founder, StarzPlay
- Sunil Manoharan, Vice President Media Rights, International Cricket Council
- Simon Brydon, Senior Director, Sports Rights Anti-Piracy, Synamedia
- Steve F. D. Bainbridge, Partner, Head of Sports Law & Events Management, Al Tamimi & Company
As a major football rights negotiator for global entities, Kay Dammholz will field some hard-hitting questions on the rise and fall of rights fees and underlying developments in discussion with Carl von Doussa, Managing Director of Venture Sports Media.